Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Jango......

Gautam Sai is his name, and I call him Jango. Don’t know why, but today I felt like I should write something about him. He was playing when I was leaving for office. He smiled at me and then wanted to come with me. I felt sad when I was walking in the corridor. Somewhere inside, I felt heartrending. Along with many other twinge, i could not allocate a space for this and it started poping.
I wanted to play with him for some time, but was already late to the office. I know, I can see him after one hour from now when I return home. But he was there the whole day today with me, even while attending an important meeting.
This, I feel could be the ‘Father - Son relation'…. or is it..?

Love you Jango….!

1 comment:

  1. Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you are close in heart.

    I know how it feels when you miss someone...

    Saheer SM

    ReplyDelete